[MaFLa] Workshop: Φceu|BL> (Barry Loewer at Philosophy, CEU)

Laszlo E. Szabo leszabo at phil.elte.hu
Sun Jun 7 04:08:33 CEST 2015

Call for participation/attendance

Workshop: Φceu|BL> (Barry Loewer at Philosophy, CEU)

|BL> has long been known to be an eigenvector of the philosophy operator ΦCEU. We
have accordingly decided to measure its eigenvalue, in talk-units, on July 13th, 2015, in
Budapest. Speakers will contribute 1 talk-unit each, on a variety of subjects on which
Barry has been working. The event is open to the public.

Presenters:
Barry Loewer; Hanoch Ben-Yami; Matihas Frisch; Terry Horgan; Ferenc
Huoranszki; Alex Reutlinger; Howard Robinson; László E. Szabó; Charlotte Werndl

Organizers:
Hanoch Ben-Yami (CEU) and Alexander Reutlinger (LMU Munich).

For further information, please consult the workshop's homepage:
https://philosophy.ceu.edu/events/2015-07-13/fceubl