[MaFLa] CEU Department of Philosophy - 8th In-house Graduate Philosophy Conference

Zsofia Jeney-Domingues Jeney-DominguesZs at ceu.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:57:56 CEST 2015

The CEU Department of Philosophy cordially invites you
to its 8th Annual In-house Graduate Philosophy Conference
on October 16 and 17, 2015
The department will hold its 8th Annual In-house Graduate Philosophy Conference on Friday and Saturday, October 16 and 17, 2015.
The purpose of the event is to give students the chance to present and discuss their research and learn about each others' work. It’ll also give us the perfect opportunity to welcome our new students.
- See more at: http://philosophy.ceu.edu/events/2015-10-16/8th-house-graduate-philosophy-conference#sthash.upycUJ1T.dpuf
The purpose of the event is to give students the chance to present and discuss their research and learn about each others' work. It’ll also give us the perfect opportunity to welcome our new students.

Please find attached the detailed program or visit the conference website here.

Zsófia Jeney-Domingues

Department of Philosophy
Assistant

Central European University