[MaFLa] [Fwd: [SPSP-members] Two Full Professorships in Hannover (Leibniz Center for Science and Society)]

Laszlo E. Szabo laszlo.e.szabo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:29:28 CEST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Thomas Reydon <reydon at ww.uni-hannover.de>
To: Thomas Reydon <reydon at ww.uni-hannover.de>
Subject: [SPSP-members] Two Full Professorships in Hannover (Leibniz
Center for Science and Society)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:58:04 -0400

Dear Listmembers,

I would like to draw your attention to two jobs advertized by the
Leibniz Center for Science and Society (LCSS, www.lcss.uni-hannover.de)
at Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany. One is a Full Professorship
in Science and Society, the other a Full Professorship in Methodology
of Higher Education Research and Science Studies. The closing date for
applications is November 3rd.
The ads are here, in English: <http://www.lcss.uni-hannover.de/fileadmi
n/lcss/pdf/Gemeinsame_Stellenausschreibung_englisch_W3_WuG_Methodologie
.pdf>, and in German: <http://www.lcss.uni-hannover.de/fileadmin/lcss/p
df/Gemeinsame_Stellenausschreibung_deutsch_W3_WuG_Methodologie.pdf>.

Please distribute widely! And please address any inquiries to the Chair
of the Search Committee as specified in the ad, not me.

Thomas Reydon

---
Prof. Dr. Thomas Reydon
Professor of Philosophy of Biology & Chair (Institute of Philosophy)

Leibniz Universität Hannover
Institute of Philosophy, Im Moore 21, 30167 Hannover, Germany
Centre for Ethics and Law in the Life Sciences, Am Klagesmarkt 14-17,
30159 Hannover, Germany
Web: http://www.reydon.info
Twitter: @ThomasReydon

Joint Editor-in-Chief, book series History, Philosophy & Theory of the
Life Sciences, http://www.springer.com/series/8916
Associate Editor (area editor for philosophy of biology & book
reviews), Acta Biotheoretica, http://www.springer.com/journal/10441
---

L a s z l o  E.  S z a b o
Professor of Philosophy