[MaFLa] Information updated -- Homepage redesigned -- Budapest 8th Visual Learning Conference, April 26-28, 2018

Kristof Nyiri nyirik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:27:48 CEST 2017

Dear Prospective Participants, please cast a glance at our redesigned
VLC/VLL homepage:

http://www.vll.bme.hu

The opening pages amount to a 2nd call for abstracts for our April 26-28,
2018, Budapest Visual Learning Conference.

To recall: the deadline for submissions is Aug. 15, 2017. However, it would
be great to receive your submissions earlier than the final deadline. We
are hoping to receive abstracts that formulate a strong general scholarly
claim, make a strong central point.

The preliminary title/subtitle for the selected volume we envisage to put
together after the event is: *Vision Fulfilled: The Victory of the
Pictorial Turn*. We believe this title really captures the message we want
to convey, and inspires prospective participants.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Kind regards, Kristóf Nyíri