[MaFLa] 100th anniversary of the end of WWI - just war conference

FI Titkárság FI.Titkarsag at btk.mta.hu
Thu Nov 23 08:39:41 CET 2017

Call for Papers on Just War Theory

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you about a conference devoted to  just war theory which we are organising in March 2018. This time the  conference marks the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. The  keynote addresses will be delivered by professor Helen Frowe (Stockholm  University, Sweden), Brian Orend (University of Waterloo, Canada),  professor Henrik Syse (Peace Research Institute, Oslo, Norway).

For more  information visit: http://www.justwar2018.pl/

With best regards,

Adam Cebula, PhD

Faculty of Christian Philosophy