[MaFLa] Fwd: Agnes Heller Tribute film

Gáll Katalin gallk at caesar.elte.hu
Mon Jan 27 12:08:06 CET 2020

-------- Eredeti üzenet --------
Tárgy: Agnes Heller Tribute film
Dátum: 2020 Január 27, Hétfő 11:43 CET
Feladó: Annika // BLITZOPAQUE <annika at blitzopaque.com>
Címzett: filint at btk.elte.hu

Dear members of the Institute of Philosophy, Agnes Heller’s life and thinking has not only inspired us like many others on a personal level, but also as filmmakers. We think, that her ideas of a free and solidary Europe are highly relevant in these times of uncertainty and rising nationalism.  We want to make her voice heard amongst many people by translating her message into the language of film, encouraging reflection about our role as citizens.Also with this film, we would like to pay tribute to her as a human, a citizen, a philosopher and a visionary mind.If you like, we will keep you updated and send you a link to our short film about her, once it’s finished. This nonprofit project is very dear to us and we are still looking for some contributions to make it happen. That’s why we have started a little crowd-funding campaign, where you can also find more in depth information about the short film. Any kind of contribution would mean a lot to us. Here is the link: https://www.startnext.com/en/agnes-heller-tributfilm  Thank you very much.Sincerely,Annika and Alexander