[MaFLa] 9th Budapest Visual Learning Conference

Kristof Nyiri nyirik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:07:22 CET 2020

Dear All, this is just a reminder that the deadline for abstracts for the

http://www.vll.bme.hu/en/9thvllconference/

is March 31. We have received quite a number of excellent submissions and
see no reason to extend the deadline. However, it would be helpful if those
considering to submit would not postpone doing so until the very last
minute... Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me
informally (nyirik at gmail.com). Regards, Kristóf Nyiri

P.S. If you need further inspiration, here is a list of our publications
that grew out of VLC8, 2018:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329715355_Vision_Fulfilled

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331895076_Learning_and_Technology_in_Historical_Perspective

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333972715_Image_and_Metaphor_in_the_New_Century_June_24_2019

https://www.academia.edu/40167534/Visual_Learning_--_A_Year_After

Kristóf NYÍRI, PhD, Dr. h.c.
Professor of Philosophy
Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
https://bme.academia.edu/KristofNyiri
www.hunfi.hu/nyiri