[MaFLa] Glamorous visuality

Kristof Nyiri nyirik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:55:39 CEST 2020

Glamorous visuality -- Budapest VLC9

Dear All, the 2020 November 9TH BUDAPEST VISUAL LEARNING
CONFERENCE will be neither postponed, nor diluted into mere digitality.
The glamorous surroundings of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Main
Building are awaiting you. But being of course aware of the burdens you
all carry, we have extended the deadlines, see:

http://www.vll.bme.hu/en/9thvllconference/

If you have not yet done so, do not hesitate to submit a path-breaking
abstract. We want real new insights. We want to continue publishing
brand-new results, to revolutionize the scholarship on visual cognition. In
case of doubts or difficulties, contact me directly: nyirik at gmail.com.
See you soon in glamorous Budapest! Cheers, Kristóf

J. C. NYÍRI, PhD, Dr. h.c.
Professor of Philosophy
Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
https://mta.academia.edu/KristofNyiri
www.hunfi.hu/nyiri