[MaFLa] Helping people flee from Ukraine to Hungary, info in English

Zsofia Zvolenszky zvolenszky at nyu.edu
Sun Mar 6 20:17:16 CET 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Given the humanitarian crisis unfolding in Ukraine, I'm writing with a
nonphilosophical request about spreading the word on help, info available
in English to people fleeing Ukraine via Hungary; the extensive assistance,
support they can get while in Hungary (the bulk of such info is in
Hungarian). Please pass the link on, share it. You can send it to
Hungarians and Ukrainians living outside Hungary in your professional
community, circle of acquaintances. They may well be receiving inquiries
about resources available in English and Ukrainian about planning,
preparing their loved ones’ difficult, arduous, uncertainty-filled trip
from Ukraine via Hungary. This way, they can, in advance, secure contacts,
assistance, shelter, practical info, get answers responding to their
specific needs, questions. You can send the link to academic and other
international mailing lists also if you see fit. I’ll be continually
updating the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6c3k2zcrq8pfds/Resources%20in%20English%20about%20fleeing%20to%20Hungary%20from%20Ukraine%202022.docx?dl=0

Many thanks,

Zsófia Zvolenszky

zvolenszky at nyu.edu

full professor, department chair

Department of Logic, Institute of Philosophy, Eötvös Loránd University
(ELTE), Budapest, Hungary