[MaFLa] Fwd: Fwd: Metaphysics, Dubrovnik, May 30 - June 3

Marta Ujvári marta.ujvari at uni-corvinus.hu
Tue Mar 15 10:34:30 CET 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Metaphysics, Dubrovnik, May 30 - June 3
Date: 	Tue, 15 Mar 2022 10:26:02 +0100
From: 	Marta Ujvári <marta.ujvari at uni-corvinus.hu>
To: 	Mafla at phil.elte.hu

Dear All,

if any one of you is interested in the Metaphyics conference at the IUC
Dubrovnik and has a suggestion for a talk there (cca. 50 minutes, plus
discussion) do not hesitate to contact prof. Bercic, head of the
Philosophy Department at Rijeka. Find his address below. This is a
regular conference held every year in early June, organized by the
Rijeka staff and some American collegues from various American
Universities. Covid has interrupted this practice for a while but now
things get back to the normal way.

Best,

Márta Ujvári