[MaFLA] Reminder_Polish_Hungarian_Workshop_21_June_2022

Béla Mester mesterbla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:55:09 CEST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I remind everyone that the Institute of Philosophy of the Research
Centre for the Humanities cordially invites you to the upcoming hybrid
workshop entitled

Elite-theories and Typology of Philosophers in the Hungarian and Polish Thought

Research Centre for the Humanities, Institute of Philosophy –
Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of
Sciences

Tuesday, 21 June, 2022, 11h (CET)
Venue: Research Centre for the Humanities, Institute of Philosophy
4 Tóth Kálmán street, Budapest, 7th floor, lecture room B.7.16
You can join to our hybrid event by clicking on the link below, as well:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/3612246778?pwd=dXRHZ0I3YWw5bjA0elpSS3pYQzgrZz09
Meeting ID: 361 224 6778

The programme and the COMPLETED summaries of the workshop is available
in the attached file.

Best wishes,
Béla Mester
Institute of Philosophy,
Research Centre for the Humanities
leader of the project on the Hungarian side