[Kepviselok] Underground partys

ELTE TTK HÖK Külügyi biztos kulbiz at ttkhok.elte.hu
2009. Már. 10., K, 09:14:44 CET

Tisztelt Képviselők!
Alább csatolom a TTK-TáTK külügyi csoportjainak az ide félévi programjait
a külföldieknek. A programok nagy része létszámkorlátos és ezek a helyek a
külföldiek számára vannak fent tartva, de az egyéb programokon (pénteken
Kamra klub Permanent State koncert, Rudas fürdő...) mindenkit szívesen
látunk!
Üdv:

Ring Péter Dániel
ELTE TTK HÖK
Külügyi biztos
06 30 5464 437

Dear All!

  Spring is coming, and with the new fresh breeze in the heads we found
out something that you will like for sure!

  I have to say, there is a busy March coming up for you guys! I know a
lot of you have alreaday  found a lot of places in Budapest, but are you
quite sure, that you have seen everything? We are offering a chance to
see the city's  hidden sights...underground... It means a variety of
historical sights but also  there is going to be leisure time after
that...

The Program

13. March(Friday) -- Buda Castle Labyrinth Cruise + afterparty at Kamra
Klub with live band

21.March (Saturday) -- Visiting two famous Caves on the border of Budapest
called Pálvölgyi, and Szemlőhegyi caves

27.March (Friday) -- Hospital in the Rocks of Gellért Hill with an
exclusive spy game, after splash party in Rudas spa

On the 13. and 27. the programs will start in the late afternoon. But on
the 21. of March it is going to be an outdoor one day activity

-Here is a short story from the Buda Castle Labyrinth-->
http://www.labirintus.com/en

-The caves are made from tufa, wich form's different "sculputres" through
thousand of years. The tour will include an English translation.
Fee:1500.- Ft
This is more of a hiking tour so if you are interested in seeing natural
sights, this is the program for you. The trip will include little snacks,
and drinks.

-The Hospital in the Rock:
You are invited to the sensational touristic attraction of Hungary, the
former top secret Military Hospital and Nuclear Bunker – under the
codename of LOSK 0101/1 – beneath the Buda Castle that is now open
to the public.

There we could play a spy game !
After we can splash into the Rudas thermal bath, and enjoy ourselves.
The bath costs 2900.-
And the Hospital in the rocks will be about 2000.-

Do not forget that these places are really unique and, wicked places to see!
Be quick because the places are available for 60 persons!

You can register or ask questions on the following e-mail address:

bpunder at gmail.com

Hope To See you all at this amazing trip in Budapest...Underground! Be
fast, and you will have an oppurtunity to see all these places, that you
may never see again!!

Take Care!