[Kepviselok] Employment you've been searching!

jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 9., Szo, 00:03:53 CEST

Hi there!

I am the HR manager and I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate company.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
\ estate property
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ supporting in opening of banking accounts
\ etc.

Currently we are searching for partners in Europe:
- wages 2300 EURO +bonus
- underemployment
- free timetable

If you are ready to work with our company as a regional manager in Europe send us the information so we could contact you for prior interview: Roscoe at totaljoblists.net

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please write your phone number and your name, and our manager will get in contact with you and answer all the queries you might have.