[Kepviselok] Employment opportunity

jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 10., V, 09:31:20 CEST

Hi there!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

Our company is operating in a great number of different fields, such as:
* real estate
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- payment 2300 EURO +bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule

If you are interested in our job offer please submit us your contact details: Katy at totaljoblists.net

Attention! We are only looking for European citizens!

Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.