[Kepviselok] Job offer match, respond to apply

jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu jonnyb at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 10., V, 12:11:52 CEST

Good afternoon!

I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
* real estate
* logistics
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

And for the moment we are ready to offer European citizens several open positions as local manager:
- wages 2300 EURO +bonus
- partial employment
- individual time-table

If you are interested in our job offer please submit us your contact details: Ruthie at totaljoblists.net

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please provide your contact information in order we could contact you for further communication.