[Kepviselok] CV

jutker at ttkhok.elte.hu jutker at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Jún. 15., Sze, 14:37:17 CEST

Good afternoon!

Let me present you a large international company where I work as a chief manager of personnel recruitment department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
\ real estate
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
- part-time employment
- flextime

If you would like to work with our company, please give us with your contact information so we could be able to contact you.  Domingo at cosulting-eu.com

Attention! We are recruiting only those who have a right to work in Europe!

Kindly specify your name and telephone number so our manager could be able to contact you and conduct a preliminary interview.