[Kepviselok] [TTK-Info] Job offer match, respond to apply

TTK HÖK Hírlevél info at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Jún. 17., P, 09:55:55 CEST

Hi there!

I am a superintendent of Human Resources department of a large international company.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
* real estate
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers’ team in Europe offering:
- salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
- max 3-4 business hours a day
- flexible working schedule

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Tara at totaljob-eu.com

Please note that we hire European residents only.

Please give us with your personal data (Phone number and First and Last name) and our manager will contact you to make a brief interview.