A la guerre comme a la guerre

Laszlo E. Szabo leszabo at philosophy.elte.hu
Mon Feb 14 02:01:01 CET 2005

Dear Pentcho Valev, and dear all,

Because of the insinuation below, I feel need to clarify what exactly caused
that the message from r.mccall at staff.mcgill.ca didn't rich the list. The
reason is very simple:

1. Only the list members can send messages to the list (and only from the same
email address that you subscribed with!).

2.  As it turns out from the email that was forwarded to the list by Dr Valev
at 2005-02-12 9:54, the email was sent at time 5 Feb 2005 19:30:45. At that
time r.mccall at staff.mcgill.ca was NOT a member of the list.
(r.mccall at staff.mcgill.ca subscribed to the list at Feb 12 00:59:33).

With my best wishes,
Laszlo E. Szabo

On Sunday 13 February 2005 2:19, you wrote:
> Comments on my postings made by colleagues don't reach the list. I
> have experienced various forms of discrimination but that is a new
> one. Steven (French), I am going to unsubscribe!
>
> Pentcho Valev
>
> --- Anton Zeilinger <anton.zeilinger at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> > Truth is not a matter of who has the majority
> >
> > Anton Zeilinger
> >
> > Pentcho Valev wrote:
> > >Another paper questioning Einstein's postulates:
> > >
> > >http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0501/0501051.pdf
> > >
> > >Pentcho Valev

> are

> important

> debate

> younger

> don't

> at

> > >_______________________________________________________
> > >Mail group "philphys"
> > >ESF Network for Philosophical and
> > >Foundational Problems of Modern Physics
> > >Help & Archive: http://philosophy.elte.hu/philphys.html
> > >_______________________________________________________
> >
> > --
> >
> > --
> > NEW!!!!
> > Topical Group of Quantum Information, Concepts and Computation
> > Of the American Physical Society
> > http://www.aps.org/units/gqi/

> > Anton Zeilinger
> > Professor of Physics
> > Institut fuer Experimentalphysik
> > University of Vienna
> > and IQOQI
> > Institute of Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
> > Austrian Academy of Sciences
> >
> > Boltzmanngasse 5
> > 1090 Wien, Austria
> > Telefon: +43 1 4277 51201
> > Telefax: +43 1 4277 9512
> > Email: anton.zeilinger at quantum.at
> > http://www.quantum.at/

> Mail group "philphys"
> ESF Network for Philosophical and
> Foundational Problems of Modern Physics
> Help & Archive: http://philosophy.elte.hu/philphys.html

--
L a s z l o   E.   S z a b o
Theoretical Physics Research Group of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Department of History and Philosophy of Science
Eotvos University, Budapest
http://hps.elte.hu/leszabo