[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Sept. 5, 2008

Center for Philosophy pittcntr+ at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 5 19:14:30 CEST 2008

Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Sept. 5, 2008

We welcome our 2008-09 Visiting Fellows.  Arriving this month: Hanne Andersen, Claus Beisbart, Erik Curiel, Ulrich Krohs, Flavia Padovani, Daniel Parker, and Christopher Pincock.

Speakers this month are Nicholas Rescher, Erik Curiel, Ulrich Krohs, Philip Pettit, Claus Beisbart, and Christopher Pincock.
For details, see our September Calendar on our Web site www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Please join us for Interpretation, the 8th Pittsburgh-Konstanz Colloquium in the Philosophy of Science in Pittsburgh, 817 Cathedral of Learning,
Friday, 3 October - Saturday, 4 October, 2008. Visit the Center Web site for details.

Interested in visiting?  Through its Visiting Fellows Program the Center for Philosophy of Science invites philosophers of science to work in the Center for a term or a year.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries or to be removed from our email list,
pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052
www.pitt.edu/~pitcntr