[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Dec. 1, 2010

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 2 16:33:41 CET 2010

We are celebrating 50 years of the Annual Lecture Series.

Speakers this month are Richard Samuels and Bert Leuridan.  See the Calendar
on the Center Web site for details, www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Call for papers for Epistemology of Modeling and Simulation: Building
Research Bridges between the Philosophical & Modeling Communities

Interested in Visiting?  See our Postdoctoral and our Visiting Fellows
Programs.

So what's it like?  Visit the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA  USA John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries, pittcntr at pitt.edu
412-624-1052