[PhilPhys] Online seminar: Caslav Brukner

Matthew Leifer matt at mattleifer.info
Thu Jul 12 14:21:48 CEST 2012

Q+ hangouts are a series of online seminars about quantum foundations
and quantum information that take place in Google+ hangouts.  I post the
announcement to this list when the topic is relevant to quantum
foundations.  To watch the seminars live, go to http://gplus.to/qplus at
the appointed hour.  Here are the details of the next talk: