[PhilPhys] Mind interaction with matter at a quantum level, new discoveries

Jerome levy jeromemichaellevy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 21:11:09 CEST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkPHGxHG8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Dear Quantum science,
  Enclosed, I reveal and demonstrate the exact processes that any mind can interact with matter at a quantum level to travel, telepath, and more, and I explain how too on a test subject. I display a technique called, "Radiating".(Quantum travel and telepathy by Jerome Levy. Enclosed)
  "Pulling", is another technique that enables me to telepath whatever I focus on, to the test subject, and they see this with their eyes opened as an actual size displayed on me, as if looking into a mirror, and when they close their eyes, they see all I focus on also. I display the pulling technique, and transition into the radiating technique. Please view youtube under; Quantum pulling and radiating by Jerome levy.
  I have always been motivated by a deep dedication, to give these building Blocks and more to science, to help advancements for the blind, and mankind. I can and will teach how too, for all I have. The blind are waiting. Once we bring them the light, the blind will use it, and soar. I have programs to introduce the blind to the light, and others as well. This is serious, it works, and I need help. Can any of you, please help me get this gift of building blocks, and more to science? Science cannot get this any other way. Please help.
Jeromemichaellevy at yahoo.com