[PhilPhys] Using the mind to aid in mental quantum development

Jerome levy jeromemichaellevy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 07:15:42 CEST 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9SpCxVYVU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  Pulling technique was developed from practicing travel with radiating, and ultimately led to telepathing all I focus on to a test subject, as displayed on the female test subject enclosed, Wanita. I met the test subject 30 minutes before testing, and the demonstration was video taped on the first take. I displayed pulling when we first said hi, and I immediately asked her if she saw herself on my chest and when she said yes, I asked her if she would mind video taping a demonstration as a test subject, and use her name and phone number for questions by others concerned to get this to science, and she gave me her express permission to do so. (Wanita, 443 761 1254 leave message, and she will return your call) Wanita is simply an acquaintance I acquired from this demonstration and her video demonstration was the first time she ever saw letters or herself with her eyes closed, and the first time she ever saw radiating and the light. I have developed all I have to this date over the past 10 years, and have used more than 1000 homeless over the past five years and 1 blind, with countless trials, revealing unique positive developments, that I can and will use to aid the blind. If anyone thinks if this is real that they could do something to help the blind or mankind, please do! Its real, and wouldn't it be a tragedy, if this is real and you didn't use it. I only have layman terms, however I am not a gigo. I have a program to introduce for the blind and could have them in the light  traveling in 5 minutes, and show them how to travel and use the light on their own without my assistance. Note; Without my assistance requires 4 to 5, 5 minute trips traveling with me in the light and back to learn how to do it on their own. Anyone can be shown how too. We all have these unique abilities, and simply just,  don't know how too. There are also some physical changes that occur when excited Atoms return to an unexcited state. Sometimes returning to a more refreshed state, sometimes renewed state in some cases in many of the areas that were excited by the light, with other unique findings such as, eye color change, and more that I will report on another time. I have developed so much using the pulling and radiating building blocks, however I am not blind, meaning the blind will practice nonstop, and I already have so much to show them to keep them busy for years, and I think they will eventually lead,  in these quantum Arenas such as travel, telepathy, multiple realities, etc. If anyone is interested in discussing the details for programs for the blind or anything else I can do to aid any ideas for other areas to apply these techniques or answer any questions for what I have reported so far, please don't hesitate to ask questions on my email and I will post the questions and answers in this forum, and send copy answers, 1 return email to you, until you request another. This is the best this leyman can do, to get theese developments findings out, and I will continue reporting my findings on all I have developed. Thankyou for your time and understanding. Jeromemichaellevy at yahoo.com