[PhilPhys] Center for Philosophy of Science Bulletin, Sept. 2014

Center fo PhilSci pittcntr at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:23:43 CEST 2014

We welcome our new visitors:  Joshua Alexander, William Bechtel, Leonardo Bich, Ingo Brigandt, Karim Bschir, Armando Cintora, Sara Green, Nicholaos Jones, Raphael Scholl, and Maria Serban.  In the spring term, Christian Dambock, Zoe Drayson, Wayne Myrvold, and Hamid Seyedsayamdost will join us.  For more, click on "Who's Visiting Now?" on the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>.

Speakers this month are Nicholas Rescher, Clark Glymour, Ingo Brigandt, Colin Allen, Nicholaos Jones, Sara Green, and Andreas de Block.  See the Calendar for details:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>.

Please join us for:

Early Career Scholars Conference in Philosophy of Psychiatry:
Overcoming Mind-Brain Dualism in 21st Century Medicine
21-22 November 2014

Details about programs and events can be found on the Center Web site:  www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>.

Find us on Facebook.

Center for Philosophy of Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA USA
John D. Norton, Director

For all inquiries,
pittcntr at pitt.edu<mailto:pittcntr at pitt.edu>
412-624-1052