[PhilPhys] EPSA Newsletter 02-2015

EPSA epsa at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jul 9 18:35:22 CEST 2015

European Philosophy of Science Association
July 2015

Newsletter 02-2015

 1. Philosophy of Science in Portugal and Denmark
    <http://philsci.eu/newsletter-02-2015_main>
    In the section 'Philosophy of Science in Europe' we ask scholars to
    fill in a questionnaire about the situation in their country for
    philosophy, especially philosophy of science. In this issue:
    Portugal and Denmark.

 2. Spotlight on the Centre for Logic and Philosophy of Science (CLPS)
    <http://philsci.eu/newsletter-02-2015_main>
    In the section 'Spotlight on Research' we take a closer look at a
    European research institute. In this issue: the Centre for Logic and
    Philosophy of Science (CLPS).

 3. Science meets Philosophy: Steven Hyman
    <http://philsci.eu/newsletter-02-2015_main>
    In the section 'Science meets Philosophy' a scientist is invited to
    muse on the impact of philosophy on his or her discipline. In this
    issue: the American neurobiologist Steven Hyman.

 4. EPSA News and Announcements <http://philsci.eu/newsletter-02-2015_main>
    In the section "EPSA News and Announcements" we give a short
    overview regarding the newest issues about philosophy of science.

Find us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/europeanphilosophyofscienceassociation>

Copyright © 2015 European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA). All
rights reserved.
Contact email: epsaqlrz.uni-muenchen.de