[PhilPhys] i found the stuff

Tommy David epsom50 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 17:56:57 CEST 2017

Hi friend!

I know you were looking because of  this,  I found this stuff for you,  take  a look  at  http://www.budo-aykac.nl/whenc.php?3839

My Best, Tommy David

From: philphys [mailto:philphys at philosophy.elte.hu]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 10:56 AM
To: epsom50 at yahoo.com
Subject: He's no king of mine.

I think anti-homosexualism in Russia is largely the product of  the  extent to which the  male population was  killed  off in  various wars  over the last few  centuries. The  government pushed for more and more children and gays were viewed  as a problem to the re-population movement. Combined  with Soviet control, homosexuality was vigorously  suppressed throughout Russia.  However,  it is wrong not to acknowledge the  slow steps the country is taking. In the city I live, St. Petersburg, there have  been  successful gay parades without violence being introduced. There was recently the first gay marriage in  Russia, and the majority of educated  people accept that homosexuals are a  part of  society.  Right now they are still stuck in the antiquated  don't  ask, don't tell state  of mind where most people  are of the  opinion that homosexuals are not normal but what someone does  on  their  own is none  of my business,  just don't bring it out in public.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10