[PhilPhys] Time to apply for Fellowships in the Center for Philosophy of Science, Pittsburgh

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 16 20:01:58 CEST 2017

The Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh invites applications for Fellowships supporting visits in the Center for a term or an academic year.  The Center has invited William Wimsatt to be the Senior Visiting Fellow for the academic year September 2018 - April 2019.  We encourage applications for Postdoctoral and Visiting Fellowships from scholars whose research intersects with Professor Wimsatt’s.

We also invite applications for the academic year September 2019 - April 2020 for the position of Senior Visiting Fellow.

For details, see:
Joining<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Joining/joining.htm>

Watch "5-Minute Fellows<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fih3V4RUrkM>" to see what it is like.

Edouard Machery, Director
Center for Philosophy of Science
www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
[http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Images/header_photos/home.jpg]<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

Center for Philosophy of Science ::: home<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
www.pitt.edu
Dedicated to promoting scholarship, research, and publication in its field posts academic publications, programs, event schedule, and history. At the University of ...