[PhilPhys] Extended call for Hanneke Janssen Memorial Prize 2017

Jos Uffink jbuffink at umn.edu
Tue Oct 17 08:38:53 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Although  some of our internal discussions reached you unintentionally,
the reactions showed that  there are several correspondents who would like
to nominate some work  for this Prize, even though our original deadline
has passed.

The Jury has decided  to extend the deadline for this year's Janneke
Janssen Memorial Prize to October 27.

I refer to my previous messages  for the stipulations.    But  please make
sure that any nomination needs to include (i) the  paper nominated;
(ii) a CV of the  author  (iii)  a letter of recommendation by the
nominator  and (iv)  some form of proof  that the work nominated was
submitted in order  to obtain a Masters degree in the  last year.

Very best,  Jos Uffink