[PhilPhys] Call for applications for PSP3: Pittsburgh Summer Program

Center for Philosophy of Science pittcntr at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 19 23:39:15 CET 2018

The Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh is pleased to announce a call for applications for PSP3: A Summer Program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups, which will be held in Pittsburgh from July 15 to July 19, 2019.

For details and to apply, visit www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

[http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr/Images/header_photos/home.jpg]<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>

Center for Philosophy of Science ::: home<http://www.pitt.edu/~pittcntr>
www.pitt.edu
December 2018: What's new? LUNCHTIME TALKS. Speakers this month will be: Colin Allen and Harvey Brown. See calendar for details.. PSP3 We are now accepting applications for our undergraduate summer program in Philosophy of Science for Underrepresented Groups.. Adolf Grünbaum 1923 - 2018

Center for Philosophy of Science

Edouard Machery, Director

412-624-1052

pittcntr at pitt.edu