[PhilPhys] Call for applications: 5 Doctoral Candidates in Ethics of Science and/or Philosophy of Science

Leonie Wiemeyer | Leibniz Universität Hannover leonie.wiemeyer at philos.uni-hannover.de
Mon Mar 8 17:58:06 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am the coordinator of the Research
Training Group “Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Scientific
Research” (Leibniz University Hannover / Bielefeld University, Germany).
We currently have job openings for doctoral researchers in Ethics and/or
Philosophy of Science:

Call for applications: 5 Doctoral Candidates in Ethics of Science and/or
Philosophy of Science

Leibniz University Hannover and Bielefeld University (Germany) invite
applications for positions for
5 Doctoral Candidates (all genders; salary scale E13 TV-L, 65%) in
Ethics of Science and/or Philosophy of Science
starting 1 October 2021, within the Graduiertenkolleg (research training
group) GRK 2073 “Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Scientific
Research”. The positions are limited to 30 September 2024. At least two
of the positions are expected to be located at Leibniz University
Hannover and at least two at Bielefeld University. Application deadline:
6 May 2021. For further information and our Application Guide, please
see https://grk2073.org/apply/.

We would be very grateful if you could disseminate this job opening at
your research institute and among students and early-career researchers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Leonie Wiemeyer

--
Leonie Wiemeyer
Koordinatorin | Coordinator

DFG-Graduiertenkolleg 2073
"Integrating Ethics and Epistemology of Scientific Research"
Institut für Philosophie
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Lange Laube 32
30159 Hannover