[PhilPhys] [Call for Papers] "History for Physics" Special Issue

Bernadette Lessel blessel at mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Nov 28 17:31:53 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

we invite you to contribute to the EPJ H Special Issue on "History for Physics: Contextualizing modern developments in the foundations of quantum theory“.

For this issue we welcome submissions of so-called "tandem papers": articles that are jointly written by historians of physics and physicists, on an actual research topic related to the foundations of quantum theory (including mathematical aspects, quantum gravity and other unifying theories). Each author is thereby asked to treat this topic from their own, discipline-specific, perspective that should then be joined together.

Please see the following link for further details: https://www.epj.org/open-calls-for-papers/86-epj-h/2240-epjh-special-issue-history-for-physics-contextualizing-modern-developments-in-the-foundations-of-quantum-theory.
We furthermore happily assist in finding a suitable tandem partner, if desired. Deadline for submission is July 31, 2022.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Bernadette Lessel (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science)
and Flavio del Santo (IQOQI-Vienna)