[MaFLa] Fwd: [AIEP France] 2 doctoral scholarships in Late Antique Christianity

Gábor Kendeffy kendeffygabor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:05:44 CET 2012

---------- Továbított levél ----------
From: Laurence MELLERIN <laurence.mellerin at mom.fr>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:38:43 +0100 (CET)
Subject: [AIEP France] 2 doctoral scholarships in Late Antique Christianity

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Following a grant for multidisciplinary research by the University’s
Research Fund, 2 fully funded doctoral scholarships for Late Antique
Christianity (the “Greek area”) are awarded at K.U. Leuven. Successful
candidates will work as part of a larger team on the reception history
of the Timaeus and the Hexaemeron. In attachment I send you the job
advertisement. May I kindly ask you to distribute it to possibly
interested candidates and make this opening known through posting it
on websites, maillists and all other channels you deem appropriate?

Thanking you in advance,

Johan Leemans

Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies

KU Leuven

http://theo.kuleuven.be/en/