[MaFLa] Fwd: (Fwd) [Fwd: Re: position in Oslo]

Laszlo E. Szabo leszabo at phil.elte.hu
Tue Mar 5 14:07:24 CET 2013

------- Forwarded message -------
From: EPSA <epsa at univie.ac.at>
To: epsa at univie.ac.at
Subject: (Fwd) [Fwd: Re: position in Oslo]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 13:26:55 +0100

Dear all,

We have just advertised a permanent position in philosophy of science in
Oslo. Could you please spread the good news, and inform your
surroundings/interested people of this?

The advert for the position can be found here:
http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/858671/62040?iso=no

I would also be extremely happy of this could be distributed through the
networks of EPSA.

All the best

Olav

Professor Olav Gjelsvik
Director, CSMN
Department of Philosophy, Classics,
     History of Art and Ideas
Faculty of Humanities, University of Oslo
Box 1020 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, NORWAY
Norway

phone: +47 22 856976     (home: ++ 47 22 52 45 17, mobile ++ 4792068819)
fax:     +47 22 85 75 51

--
L a s z l o  E.  S z a b o
Professor of Philosophy