[MaFLa] Fwd: IPO - avagy baj van Montenegroban

Attila Pato attila.pato at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:54:47 CEST 2020

Kedves András,
Kedves Barátaink, kollégák!

Először is köszönöm a figyelmet, és a kérdést - és úgy vélem, hogy Jasminka
MIlosevic esete túlmutat önmagán - nyilván nem szükséges részletezni
miért.

Valóban, másfelől viszont fontos volna az eset részleteit jobban ismerni..
- Ám engedelmeddel, kedves András, most nem vállalkoznék egy epikus mű
megírására , már csak azért sem,  mert valóban immár egy hosszú és
bonyodalmas történet, ahogy Jasminka fogalmaz: detektívtörténet-  röviden
krimi, de számomra sem teljesen világos a kép minden elemében. Ami talán
még fontos, hogy Jasminka Barban lakik, ahol az IPO is lezajlott, és
Podgoricában tanít, főállásban egy gimnáziumban, a kevésből az egyik
elitképző,  tehát sok mindenkit ismer, sokan ismerik, ennek révén kapott
ígéretet a támogatásra, ill. az egyetemen vannak kurzusai.  Jasminka
elmondása alapján,  már a gimnáziumra is nyomást gyakoroltak, hogy kitegyék
az állásából..

Talán érdemes viszont az alábbi levelet továbbítanom, Jasminka Nuranhoz és
"mindenkihez" ,
A levélhez Jasminka a bank számla számát is csatolta - javaslatom, hogy
amennyiben nem tisztázódik a helyzet egy pár napon belül, esetleg
fejenként szimbolikus adomány összegyűjtésével segíthetnénk - így nem
utolsó sorban a szakmai szolidaritás jelzésével nyújthatunk  támogatást.
 Másfelől Ivan Kolev  (aki Bulgáriaban kezdeményezte az egész "mozgalmat"
1993-ban) , is jelezte, hogy tájékozódik - és ...  beszámolok a
fejleményekről.

Még egyszer, köszönöm a figyelmet, szép hétvégét mindenkinek!
Pató A.

Dear Nuran and all,

Thank you for your consideration and friendship.

Yes, some strange things are going on these days. Although the largest
amount of depth is paid to the hotel Princess where IPO 2018 participants
stayed (20 000 euros of 23 650 e), their executors now blocked my account
for the whole amount instead of 3650 euros which is a real depth. I have
proof of paying, but they are so slow and they are trying to avoid clearing
their mistakes.I talked to my lawyer and she said that they will have to
clear that mistake but the debt of 3 000 euros is still blocking my account
- some of my friends already paid 650 euros for me, without asking me
at all. There is also left  a depth of 1700 euros to the restaurant.  All
other depths were covered almost six months ago.
Also, some people from my school and from our Ministry of Education for
months were spreading the word that IPO doesn't exist, that I made a false
project just to take the money from our citizens etc. As I said before, all
the problems about financing IPO 2018 were political issues and they were
trying to cover it up.

Another issue which was bothering me for months were 3 videos you had the
opportunity to see. I wasn't satisfied with the story my friends from
NGO KOD made, but there was no other option, so I agreed with their
publication. A few months ago, after a long fight about my students who
needed their help because of their matura exam which was forced too soon
after 2 months of isolation and very badly performed online classes, I
realised that they were using me all the time for their political and
other  purposes. It is a story for some kind of detective spy novel, crazy!
And some of them were my friends for years! So, asked them a few times to
remove all the videos made for me. They refused.

After I realised that I am troubled again because of exaggerated depth I
was angry because of all that situation and I went on hunger strike.

On Monday I wrote another open letter to our Prime Minister (who became
used to my letters) and asked to investigate who was obstructing IPO in Bar
and why. I know that he knows that very well. And he knows that I know, but
I can not talk about it without putting in danger people who told me that.
He has to do it.
My friends put the pressure on NGO KOD, so they finally removed all the
videos. But they didn't explain anything and they didn't apologize to me
and my students.

Now, problems with false stories and depth to the hotel and the restaurant
remains.

I was thinking all day and decided to accept your help. Because it could be
some kind of  lecture to my Ministry and Government.

I would also ask you and Ivan Kolev to make some kind of open letter to our
Minister of Education and our Prime Minister to prove that IPO exists and
that it is really UNESCOs Olympiad (our Minister of education said in
public that it is "so called Olympiad '').
This country and the most ex Yougoslav republics are falling apart from
corruption and evil. People here live very, very hard.

OH, I hope I was clear enough,since  this is the 7th day of my hunger
strike.
In the attachment, I am sending you payment instructions for euros and US
dollars, i don't know which is needed.

Thank you again for your kindness and understanding.
Love you all,
Jasminka

Jasminka Milosevic,

philosophy teacher, Gymnasium *Slobodan Skerovic*, Podgorica

András Máté <mate.andras53 at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. júl. 10., P,
20:36):

--
Dr. Pató Attila