[Kepviselok] Position opening in your area

kepviselok-owner at ttkhok.elte.hu kepviselok-owner at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 7., Cs, 06:17:02 CEST

Greetings!

Let me present you a large international company where I work as a chief manager of personnel recruitment department.

Our company is operating in a great number of different fields, such as:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- pay 2.300 EURO + premium
- partial employment
- flexible working time

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Hank at totaljoblists.net

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please provide your contact information in order we could contact you for further communication.