[Kepviselok] Position opening in your area

info at ttkhok.elte.hu info at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 7., Cs, 19:01:20 CEST

Good day!

Let me present you a large international company where I work as a chief manager of personnel recruitment department.

Our company is operating in a great number of different fields, such as:
\ estate property
\ founding and abatement of enterprises
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
- part-time employment
- flextime

If you feel a desire to become a part of our team, please inform us about your contact details: Danielle at totaljoblists.net

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

Please mention your name and write the phone number. One of our managers will contact you to arrange a prior interview.