[Kepviselok] Job ad - see details! Sent through Search engine

dukan at ttkhok.elte.hu dukan at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Júl. 14., Cs, 02:47:45 CEST

Awesome compensation package!
Excellent team of professionals!

Incredible opportunity for motivated individuals ready to move ahead in a great career!
WestUnion Group is currently looking for Regional Representatives in all European countries to perform certain work regarding B2B cooperation with our clients.

If you have a desire to work in one of the fastest-growing companies and grow along with it, if you have have excellent interpersonal skills you will defenitely love this job.

Minimum requirements: 21 years y.o., European citizenship, 3-4 hours a day of spare time, good computer skills, Internet access (at home or at work), no criminal background.

Excellent compensation package (we offer 2300 USD a month and a special bonus programm), immediate start and your own working environment are just a few of the bonuses offered by our company.

If you need more information, feel free to send us your personal data (Phone number, First and Last name) and we will get in touch with you.

Please send your resume to: Donnie at europ-exlusive.com