[Kepviselok] [TTK-Info] Employment opportunity

TTK HÖK Hírlevél info at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Jún. 16., Cs, 19:05:00 CEST

Good afternoon!

Let me present you a large international company where I work as a chief manager of personnel recruitment department.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
* real estate
* logistics
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

Currently we are searching for partners in Europe:
- wages 2300 EURO +bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule

If you are interested in this job, do not hesitate to contact us: Rickey at totaljob-eu.com

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

Please, indicate your phone number and our manager will contact you to conduct a prior interview.