[Kepviselok] [TTK-Info] Employment you've been searching!

TTK HÖK Hírlevél info at ttkhok.elte.hu
2011. Jún. 16., Cs, 22:59:02 CEST

Greetings!

Let me present you a large international company where I work as a chief manager of personnel recruitment department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- pay 2.300 EURO + premium
- partial employment
- free timetable

If you are interested in this job, do not hesitate to contact us: Derick at totaljob-eu.com

Attention! We are recruiting only those who have a right to work in Europe!

Please give us with your personal data (Phone number and First and Last name) and our manager will contact you to make a brief interview.